Monday 28 February 2011

Shopping Online for Lolita - Do's & Don'ts

Hello!(:
I meant to post this yesterday,But my Internet was down and I was in London for the majority of the day.
What I wanted to talk about in this entry is Shopping Online for Lolita Clothing. I've seen many people of Yahoo Answers and various other websites ask: "Are there any reliable Lolita shopping websites?"
My answer to this is,Yes,There are. But you have to be careful before you buy anything from these online shopping sites. Before I buy from anywhere on the internet,I always research it to see if I should trust it. Because the last thing you want is badly made Loli clothes that could easily rip if your not careful.

My advice for you is NEVER shop at LolitaShow/Milanoo. It doesn't mater how trustworthy they look,I can guarantee you they are not. First of all,There clothes are made of out really cheap fabrics and are of bad quality. Secondly,If you do order from there,It takes a heck of a lot of time for them to deliver your items to you. I almost brought from Milanoo before,and I would of made a very big mistake if I didn't research the website before hand. If you have brought from either of those 2 websites and have gotten some decent Lolita clothing & are incredibly pleased with what you got,then your lucky. Lolitashow/Milanoo is definitely not a place where first time Lolitas should shop.

I tend to order from FanplusFriend (Thank you Chiru for warning me about Bodyline) from what I've read they are a pretty trustworthy website ans their clothes are set at reasonable prices. As I just said above,Chiru had warned me not to shop at Bodyline,as you may have to pay an extremely high Custom Tax price. (She had to pay $30!)

The most reliable websties your going to find are probably the actual Lolita brands. (Such as Angelic Pretty,Baby the stars shine bright & Innocent world) But as its proper Loli brands,of course the prices are going to be pretty high. So I think the best one to go for is Fanplusfriend. :D

The best advice to give you (I know I have already mentioned this alot in this entry) Is to always look into the websites BEFORE you purchase anything from them.

I think I've rambled on for long enough in this post,So I bid you good day. :P

FanplusFriend

^ Please note that the above website prices are in US Dollars. If you live outside the US you can easily convert those prices into your countries currency by going to a website such as xe.com (Which is where I convert them)

- Rima <3

1 comment:

  1. >.< I felt totally sick when I read that T.T
    I just have to hope my dress is one of the good ones. As far as I can tell, the only reason LolitaShow takes ages to deliver to you is that most of the dresses are custom made, so they have to make them before shipping, and it takes about 20 days for them to do that.
    Also, I totally would NOT recommend Bodyline, I bought two skirts and a petti from there, and they got them to me with into 5 days, but we had to pay a £30 export tax that they didn't tell us about and weren't paying for themselves :/....
    x x x

    ReplyDelete